Monday, May 2, 2016

Animated Life Lessons


P3T6 James Gains Confidence from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.


As stated in my previous posts, we have been assigned a new animation project in G.T. My team has three people counting me. The students am working with are Denae and Tyler. Denae is a encouraging, supportive person and Tyler sometimes is an discouraging person. We will use this in our animation by having Denae encourage me to enter a school race. I end up deciding to enter it, but Tyler comes along later on and says I won't be able to do it. This continues throughout the story in different forms. Those are the ways we will incorporate and exaggerate my team's personal traits into my animation.


To use humor in our story we will to have humor in our story we will have Tyler say I am as fast as a turtle and then maybe show me as a turtle. The life lesson in our story is that you should have confidence in yourself. It relates to the audience by some people being shy. I'm shy, so I don't really do many outgoing things. I think shy people will be able to relate to the fact that I don't want to do the race. They will also know the feeling you have when you do something and you do good.

Our teammates for this project had to be people we had never worked with before. Considering this, I think our team's productivity level was pretty good. Although we didn't finish before the deadline, all of our class didn't either and my team was about 5 minutes away from  finishing. I think our team's biggest challenge was communication.We didn't always talk about what we were doing and if we needed help. This caused us to not always be progressive in our animating and just sit there trying to fix it.  Our best moment during production was when we finished. We watched our animation and it was pretty good at the end so we enjoyed it.





No comments:

Post a Comment